Welcome to Campbelltown Youth!
Campbelltown Youth is proud to provide events, projects, opportunities and initiatives
The artist of the winning artwork will recieve a $150.00 voucher for an art store or similar to help them develop their artistic skills (supplier to be negotiated depending on artist's preferred medium).
Ready to submit your artwork? Click here to download an official entry form.
YAC Art Competition Guidelines:
- Entrants must be between 12 and 25 years of age and live, work or study in the Campbelltown Council area.
- Artwork submissions must be the entrant’s own original work and retain the permissions of use.
- Entries may include a variety of 2D mediums including (but not limited to) drawing, painting, collage, mixed medium and graphic design.
- The theme of the competition is ‘YOUniquely Campbelltown’.
- Artwork submissions must be supplied in a high resolution, JPEG format and must be able to fit within an A4 (210mm high x297mm wide) landscape format.
- All entries must be submitted with an official Entry Form. The form must be signed and dated by the artist.
- Artists may submit more than one entry however each unique entry must be submitted with a separate official Entry Form.
- All entrants who submit their work will receive a confirmation.
- Entries must be received by 5pm, Monday 24 October 2016. Late entries will not be accepted.
- Once an entry is submitted, the entry is final. The entry may not be withdrawn or alterations made.
- Entries will not be returned. No responsibility is taken for entries and artists are advised to keep a copy of the entry.
- Entries will be considered and shortlisted by Members of the Campbelltown Youth Advisory Committee (YAC). Shortlisted entries will be made available to the public for voting to determine the final design to be used for Campbelltown YAC promotional material.
- Council reserves the right to make changes or use elements of the original artwork for promotional material in consultation with the artist.
- It is a condition of entry that entrants agree that if their artwork is shortlisted or selected as the final design that their artwork may be integrated into YAC promotional material and will be shared, printed and distributed for promotional purposes.
- Entrants will receive artist credit on all reproductions of their work shared by Campbelltown City Council and the Youth Advisory Committee.