Little Kickers is a soccer based program for girls and boys aged 18 months - 7 years.
There are four different soccer classes, each tailored to a different age group.
Each class incorporates the following beliefs:
- 'Play not Push' - Soccer is taught in a fun, pressure-free environment, to give children a positive introduction to sport as a whole, to encourage children to stay healthy and active throughout their lives.
- 'Soccer can be Educational' - Coaches aim to stimulate imagination and aid early development skills (ie. learning numbers, following instructions and team play).
Class Times at The ARC:
- Little Kicks (1.5-2years) - Wednesdays 9:30am
- Junior Kickers (2-3.5years) - Mondays 10.30am
- Junior Kickers (2-3.5years) - Wednesdays 10.30am
- Mighty Kickers (3.5-5years) - Mondays 11.30am
- Mighty Kickers (3.5-5years) - Wednesdays 11.30am
To enrol or book a free trial call 0412 919 970 or email email@example.com.