Housed in a central location within close proximity to all facilities the ARC Crèche offers care for children, while parents enjoy and participate in other ARC services. Children are cared for in a purpose built, safe and secure indoor-outdoor environment, ensuring peace of mind for parents and loads of fun and play for children.
Monday - Saturday: 8:30am - 12:00pm
Sunday & Public Holidays: Closed
The ARC provides Crèche Multi-Passes - Buy 10 visits and get the 11th visit free! These can be purchased from The ARC Customer Service Desk.
Alternatively, bookings are $2 per 90 minutes and payment can be made to the Crèche in cash on arrival or via Eftpos at the Customer Service desk on the day.
If your booking exceeds 90 minutes it will be $2 per additional hour.
Bookings can be made with the crèche in centre or by calling 8366 9398 within crèche hours.
Alternatively you may book by calling The ARC on 8366 9350. The crèche can be booked by ALL utilising ARC services, you do not have to be a member!
Bookings for the crèche are essential and can be made up to 7 days in advance. Please note, an enrolment form must be completed and handed to the crèche on your childs first session. This can be collected from Customer Service or by emailing email@example.com.
The crèche accepts any child between the ages of 3 months and 12 years old.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
To assist us in providing a safe, secure and enjoyable environment for all, we ask you to observe the following conditions:
- Due to allergy concerns, we request that no food is brought into the Crèche
- Children must be signed in and out of the Crèche on each visit by the same adult. Children will not be released to any person other than the person signing them in (regardless of relationship).
- All children should be fed, changed or toileted prior to commencing their session in the Crèche. Staff will not change nappies.
- Parents/guardians will be notified in the event that their child is overly distressed, need attention (such as a nappy change) or in the event of an emergency. To assist us in locating you, details must be left in the comments section of the sign in register as to your whereabouts within the Centre (e.g. lap pool, group fitness, gym, courts).
- Parents/guardians are not permitted to leave the Centre whilst their children are in the care of Crèche staff.
- Please do not bring children into the crèche if they are unwell or are showing early signs of fever, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhoea or general illness. Crèche staff reserve the right to refuse entry if a child is showing obvious signs of illness.