As mandated by the Federal Government, The ARC Campbelltown is temporarily closed as of 12:00 pm (midday) today, Monday the 23rd of March 2020.
All learn to swim accounts will be suspended in this time.
All memberships will also be suspended for the foreseeable future and visit passes extended by 12 months.
Suspensions will be applied automatically with no time limit and incur no cost or penalty.
We would like to thank our valued customers for their patronage and we look forward to seeing you when we reopen. Please stay well in this challenging time.
Attention all ARC Learn to Swim Families:
Due to the Government mandate of restricting non-essential gatherings of more than 100 people, the Learn to Swim program has been suspended immediately. All current bookings have been suspended for the foreseeable future.
The ARC will apply this suspension automatically to all students. Families will not need to submit requests or contact The ARC to action this. You will not be charged for lessons during the suspension period and your booking will still be held.
We will review based on Government announcements and will advise when the program will re-commence. At this stage the program will not return until at least the 16th of April 2020, however given the uncertainty of COVID-19 this may change. An announcement will be sent via email, Facebook and The ARC website to inform families of any changes, please monitor closely.
All other services and facilities remain unchanged at this stage. If Learn to Swim students wish to access the aquatic facility during this time they can do so at their own discretion, however access may be restricted to meet the 100 maximum requirement.
We thank you for your continued support.
The ARC is open and fully operational (please check with ARC based sporting clubs for their own specific operations) and are closely following the Department of Health updates and working with Council in all our measures. The safety of customers, our community and our staff is our top priority. However the decision to visit The ARC needs to be guided by your own requirements.
To ensure we offer a continuing service we have implemented a number of precautionary measures, to include;
- Several hand sanitisers and dispensers have been purchased and are on their way to be installed in communal areas.
- Increased communication with our cleaning teams and investigation of specialty sanitising cleans.
- Increased signage and awareness of the importance of good hygiene, specifically hand hygiene.
- Increased cleaning by ARC Staff on shift of all surfaces including sanitising regularly used equipment in the Group Fitness studio and Gym.
- Staff having greater awareness around members using towels and cleaning their own equipment as required by gym etiquette
- Relaxed suspension rules on Memberships and Learn to Swim accounts.
- Continuing our high standard of water quality at all times
- Closing the Sauna area until further notice.
Advice from authorities state that there are no transmission issues in pools or spas, with the same applying to the gym as long as precautionary personal hygiene is undertaken.
All ARC Members and Learn to Swim families should have received further information via email. Please check your junk folder in case it has been diverted there, alternatively please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy.