Important dates and information you should know
- The First Prize in the Painting section is Acquisitive, and will become the property of the City of Campbelltown who will pay to the winning exhibitor the amount of the purchase price of the entry less 20% commission to be paid to the Rotary Club of Campbelltown. This is in addition to the 1st Prize of $3000.00.
This is to advise you when the catalogue will be printed. If you need to change any of your details, please advise Ele Stoddard on 8366 9207 before this date.
Delivery days and times
Saturday 11 May 8.00am – 2.00pm, or
Sunday 12 May 9.00am – 11.00am
- All exhibits must be delivered, free of charge, to the Campbelltown Function Centre, 172 Montacute Road, Rostrevor (directly behind the Campbelltown Council office),
- Late delivery of exhibits cannot be accepted.
- All exhibits will remain on view, whether sold or not, until the close of the Art Show and Sale.
- Each exhibit must have attached to the back of it a SECTION B entry form, with required details to be completed (copies are available on request if you have misplaced this).
- On delivery of your artwork, members of the Campbelltown Rotary Club will provide you with a receipt and a pass which will enable you to gain free entry to the exhibition during the above times.
Judging of all exhibits will occur on this day. The venue will be closed to the public to ensure judges have privacy.
Winners will be notified on this day advising them that they have won a prize and that they will be invited to attend the presentation night to collect.
Collection day and time
- 26 May 2013
- Exhibits sold will carry a red sticker. Artists should check with the front desk located in the Function Centre foyer or by phoning 8366 9296 whilst the art show is open