Would you like to become part of a growing team of Volunteers supporting community services? If so, your skills and time would be valuable at the Campbelltown Library.
- Housebound volunteers : Choose and deliver books to individual residents who are unable to visit the Library in their own homes. Volunteers may deliver to one or more residents who look forward to the visit as much as the delivery of books.
- Library volunteers : Volunteers work in the library unpacking and checking new stock, recovering books, simple book repairs, preparing material for future book sales and other basic tasks as required.
- Toy Library Volunteers : Toy Library volunteers work in the Campbelltown Toy Library and assist staff with the issuing and returning of toys, cleaning toys and other tasks as required.
- IT Helpers : IT Helpers assist Library users when they are using Library technology e.g.:
- Public access PCs
- PCs in general
- Online searches
- Basic assistance with MS Office Programs
- Online databases
- USBs and folder maintenance
- Wireless troubleshooting
Troubleshooting will be offered to people of all ages, cultural backgrounds and technical skills, assistance will be varied and interesting. Tasks may include assisting with special PC/technology workshops in the future.
Anyone interested in becoming a Library volunteer should contact Susan Kunhegyesy on 8366 9235 or email SKunhegyesy@campbelltown.sa.gov.au for more information.