Election 2018 - Enrol


2018 Election Enrol2

The voters' roll for Council elections has now closed.

If you are on the State roll you will automatically receive a voting pack mailed to your registered address in late October.

If you have submitted a form and are eligible to be enrolled on Council's supplementary roll, staff will assess your enrolment in the coming days. If you are eligible, you will be added to Council's voters' roll and will receive a voting pack in late October. If you are not eligible, Council staff will notify you in writing.

ERACampbelltown Made South Australia
Font SizeDecrease font size Reset font size Increase font size